No immediate threat to US, allies from N.Korea’s missile launch, US military says

(Reuters) -The U.S. military said that North Korea’s launch of a ballistic missile earlier on Friday does not pose an immediate threat to the United States or its allies, but it “highlights the destabilizing impact” of Pyongyang’s actions.

“We are aware of the missile launch and are consulting closely with our allies and partners,” the U.S. military said in a statement, adding that the U.S. remained ready to defend itself and allies in the region.

(Reporting by Ismail Shakil; editing by Diane Craft)

More From Author

Before talks with Trump, Saudi Arabia doubles down on terms for Israel ties

Nvidia CEO Huang sees strong demand for Blackwell chips

Live Market Pulse

The charting technology is provided by TradingView. Learn how to use theTradingView Stock Screener.

Categories